Friday, March 11, 2011

Triple P's .

In midst of devastation, (such as the crisis in Japan) I've always been extremely good at playing the Little Miss Daisy role and keeping things light. Times like these, I wake up feeling blessed and refreshed wanting to lay a big fat juicy one on my intimate loved ones and spread the love. ((Throws up peace sign & walks around the room like a hippie))

If there's anything I've grasped and held onto within my tender years of living it's to love, live, be happy, dream big and then most importantly keep it POSITIVE, PROACTIVE and PRODUCTIVE. There's no point in crying over spilled milk so if you want something go out there and get it ... love something, go out there and tell them. Be POSITIVE, PROACTIVE and PRODUCTIVE about the events going on in your life.

Triple P's all day shun!

Keeping it bright with a little fashion loving, of course:
I was informed about this newly founded fashion site & greatly encouraged to submit an entry for 6inch walker of the week, and suprisingly I won!

http://www.6inchsociety.com/





Check it out the site and in the name of fashion, support the cause. These girl's will definetely give the down town basic bish a run for her money. I'm off to keep it productive for the day. Keep the Triple P's rolling lovelies :)

-Dar <3

No comments:

Post a Comment