Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cleanse .


Its 7am, and I'm up twirling back and forth in my bed so why not just kick back and let loose? (Pulls a chair and gets comfy)

My career goals involve helping people, children, college students. Ultimately, advising the older ones and guiding them in what they want to do with their lives, as well as through personal and emotional problems. I don't consider myself the "average jane", but I'm a girl, living the college dream and experiencing rollercoaster rides along the way ... Why not share with others? You never know who can relate and see some comfort in another persons story.

The truth is, I've never been an emotionally outward person. My personal life and feelings have always been just that, personal. Yet these past two semesters I've been overwhelmed with thoughts and experiences so once again, why not release, emotionally CLEANSE and give it back to the world? ...Let the Blogging begin!


(This is my first blog post. So bear with me people.) Other than that, ...sit back and enjoy the ride.


-Dar ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment